Middle (2-5 ani)
2Checkout (formerly Avangate) is the digital commerce & payments provider that helps companies sell their products and products are proudly used by HP Software, Kaspersky Lab, Bitdefender andother clients globally. Our ambitious team is building a successful product, tremendously recognized by 50+ international industry awards.
At 2Checkout we believe that success is achieved by teams that work hard, think smart, and dream big. As part of our team you’ll work in a friendly and fast-paced environment, where ideas are encouraged and people are passionate about their work. Working at 2Checkout is an exciting challenge that grows your career while having lots of fun.
Interested to join the team?
We are searching for an Agile Project Manager to work with our Development and Testing teams, who will be the catalyst that ensures our project’s success from the beginning to the end.
What you need to apply:
- Training on agile project management, certified level – preferred;
- Formal education in Project Management, Business Administration or general Management – preferred
- At least 3 years of experience using Agile project management methods;
- Proven experience in leading cross-functional project teams;
- Experience working within a multicultural environment and with international teams – a plus;
- Fundamental understanding of web-based systems programming and development, security principles and database knowledge;
- Very good understanding of the entire Software Development Life Cycle with focus on Agile Scrum development framework;
- Ability to work effectively in a professional manner with technology staff, business stakeholders, end users and management;
- Strong persuasion, negotiation and influencing skills, including conflict resolution skills;
- Excellent written and spoken English.
What you`ll do:
- Manages Software Development activities for multiple projects, part of an extensive Agile Program, across all phases, including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure;
- Participates in project reporting and team metrics gathering
- Ensures the development processes are followed and contributes to Scrum process improvement activities, aiming to ensure the best quality project outcomes;
- Coaches, mentors, motivates and supervises project team members, and influences them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work;
- Communicates and collaborates with internal (within department) and external customers as needed in regards to project deliverables including setting up and managing the right expectations;
- Mentors and trains team members and stakeholders on Agile values, principles and practices;
Why you’ll love working with us:
- Opportunity to grow your career in finance within the company
- Attractive compensation package with annual performance bonus
- International work environment in an exciting growth phase
- Flexible business hours and work from home
- Flexible benefits package to spend on meal tickets, public transportation or gym subscription, private pension, shopping vouchers etc.
- Private medical subscription
- Fruits in the office, best coffee every day and great team events.