AMOMA offers the best hotel deals worldwide for travellers looking for a reliable and comfortable online experience for their accommodation, always providing maximum guarantees and world-class customer service. As a fast growing company we have multiple software and infrastructure projects running in parallel with teams situated in Romania, France, Switzerland, Spain and the UK. We are looking for an Agile Project Manager to help us manage our ever-growing number of IT projects, in the Operations Department.
The person we are looking for must have a strong technical background in IT with proven experience in managing multiple software development projects. S/he will help us manage our projects effectively and meet our project deadlines.
- Ability to manage an information technology project plan that communicates tasks, milestone dates, status and resource allocation;
- Coordinate delivery of development and production releases that meet quality assurance standards;
- Reporting to IT management on project milestones and delivery on a regular basis;
- Have experience gathering business requirements and documenting business processes;
- Communicate effectively with technical associates, development staffs and end users throughout the organisation.
Skills / Experience:
- 5+ years of technical Project Management;
- Understand the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle);
- Agile Project Management experience (Scrum, Kanban, etc);
- Proven ability to manage multiple work streams and/or projects concurrently, and deliver on-time;
- Jira web-based project management experience is preferred but not essential (as long he/ she is familiar with web-based project management systems).
- Strong analysis and problem resolution skills;
- Strong planning and organizational skills;
- Excellent project, task-management skills and partnership focus, able to collaborate with senior leaders;
- Ability to deal with tight deadlines and able to manage multiple high priority requests without sacrificing quality of the deliverable;
- Outstanding collaborative capabilities, illustrating proficiency in both verbal and written communications;
- Effectively interacts with all levels of management within the client and internal organization;
- Self motivation and function comfortably in an environment that requires ability to deal with multi-tasks, independently and with self-initiative;
- Ability to deliver with high sense of urgency and proven willingness to commit the additional time and effort on high impact issues;
- Enthusiasm, strong work ethic and a positive attitude;
- Able to fit in and cooperate with a team;
- Flexible and able to adapt to changes;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
What we offer
- Opportunity for professional growth due to the multiple new IT projects sustaining development of the on-line hotel booking platform;
- Motivating compensation;
- Friendly but also profesional environment.