Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Cegeka currently has an exciting opportunity for a Agile Coach to join us in Bucharest.
Cegeka uses Agile software development as an approach to deliver the highest value to the customer - we work in intense and close cooperation with the customer. You’ll be working in an established and proven environment, with quality-oriented developers.
The Agile Coachmentors individuals, teams or the organizationto promote the Agile guidelines provided and to adapt them to eachcontext; helping themadopt the good practices and an Agile mindset.
As anevangelist, he explains how the Agile mindset and Agilemethodologies can improve team performance and how they can be adapted to different contexts.
As atrainer, he explains the methodology and how it is necessity to respect the main rules.
As acoach, he helps the team to adapt the methodology to the context of the intervention. He gives advice,helps with the emergence of ideas by the team and helps the team to be self-organised. He is focused on the efficiency of the whole team and its ability to improve autonomously.
His activities vary depending on the mission.
- Provides assistance upon request.
- Helps understand the Agile mindset and take on the right behavior for the development teams, the Steering Group,and the stakeholders.
- Ensures the team is doing good Agile in each phase of the project by observing, consulting and providing feedback
- Performs continual watch for his/her domain (methods, humaand participates inAgile community events
- Updates continuously training and best practices documents in accordance with the maturity of the organization
- Regularly assesses Agile maturityand points out improvement opportunities
Activities with individuals
- Coaches individuals in understanding their role and improving their coach is primarily dedicated to theteam members (Scrum Master, Product Owner, Product Leader, developersor any other team members) andmay also work with Steering Group members or on other members of the organization.
- Coaches in resolving specific problems.
Activities with a team
- Motivates and inspires cross-functionnal teams in the delivery of digital products at a constantpace following best-in class Agile principles.
- Supports agile teams during framing.
- Animates differentworkshops.
- Helps in creating the Agile artefacts.
- Helps in animating the Agile events.
- Supports the team in producing the User Stories and provides guidance on how to write user stories properly.
- Ensures that the blocking points are identified and escalated if necessary.
- Resolves potential conflicts between peoples.
- Verifies that the team maturity is evolving to allow the coach to leave the project as soon as possible.
Activities with a Steering Group
- Helps in understandingtheir role in the Agile methodology.
- Provides guidance with Agile metrics.
Activities with the organization
- Contributes to the Agile communities.
- Promotes new practices.
- Updates training material and best practice documents in accordance with the maturity of the organization.
- Helps the organizationthroughoutits transformation.
- Works with domain directors to help themextend the Agility within their perimeter.
- Deploys Agile practices beyond Agile projects and teams (Managers, support functio
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) in theory and practice.
- Knowledge of development processes at least in theory (Extreme Programming, Continuous integration, Test Driven Development, DevOps).
- Deployment of Agility on several projects.
- Coach behavior.
- Has developped human skills (. by following a dedicated training), such as Empathy.
- Ability to influence a group of people.
- Ability to handle conflictual situations.
- Very good level of English
- French- nice to have
- At least 5 years of experience in Agile projects and 2 years in coaching.
- Positive attitude
- Willing to learn and improve
- Good problem-solving skills
- Flexible to different technologies and projects
What we offer
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team
- We leave you room to balance your work and private life - 22 days as annual vacation + additional vacation days according to the internal policies
- Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to the internal policies)
- Continous learning and improvement activities (reading groups, competency centers, video sessions on Pluralsight, Events: process related-Agile/Scrum/Kanban, coding oriented TDD Kata)
- Private medical subscription, you can choose from 2 providers
- Meal tickets
- Free Gym Subscription - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
- Massage within the company premises
- Team events (teambuildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
- Long term career development programs
- Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots