Corporate Credit Card Program Administrator
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
1000 - 1500 €
As a Corporate Credit Card Program Administrator you will respond to queries, manage delinquent accounts and follow up with the cardholders in order to reinforce policies and rules.
You will be providing support to end users, which comprises troubleshooting problems and assistance with the tools used related to the corporate credit cards. You will operate through a contact center help-desk, as part of our global financial shared services center.
- Ensure all new card requests are handled daily
- Handle and solve queries through the Service Desk Express (SDE) in a timely manner, until closure
- Carry out root cause analysis and identify solutions for the problems raised
- Perform delinquent accounts reconciliations
- Administrate the CITI Manager Platform and collaborate with CITI account administrator
- Communicate with all internal departments to ensure full coverage for all types of inquiries and requests
- Share new gained knowledge by creating procedures and documentation
- Proficiency in English (French is a plus)
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge, user experience of an ERP/Corporate Credit Cards tool would be an asset
Team player | Troubleshooter| Customer oriented | Analytical | Attention to detail
- Working Hours in 2 shifts: 10:00 - 19:00 and 13:00 - 22:00* Monday to Friday
- Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
- Team activities / Events / Fun Work
- Wellness initiatives
- Learning and Development programs / Career opportunities
- CSR & Sports activities
- Friendly work environment
- Direct contract with SNC-Lavalin.
*6 mandatory evening shifts / month, with the possibility to extend to max. 10 evening shifts / month, according to your preferences (extra payment starting with the 6th evening shift).