Detalii loc de munca
Aftermarket Operations with German
Job partial remote (timpul de lucru se va imparti intre remote si sediul companiei)
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Looking for a new, exciting and fast-paced job in a dynamic and competitive global company?
We are looking to complete our global team in Bucharest with an Aftermarket Operations specialist, fluent in German, to support our distributors and dealers from DACH region and Central Europe.
Your responsibilities will be:
1. Order Management & Customer Service
• Processing orders received from Dealers (Order Input, Product Availability Checks, Order Confirmations, Price Letter, Promotion Plans, Service Offerings etc.) for spare parts and service, in a timely and qualitatively compliant fashion
• Cooperation with Credit department on Invoicing (Billing Verification, Credits, Commercial Invoices etc.)
• Cooperation with Logistics on delivery tracking, warehouse and transportation claims and returns organization
• Cooperation with field Sales; share of information on important customer/process issues
• Response to Dealer Queries (Order Status, Delivery Schedule, Billing Discrepancies, Credit Changes etc.) related to spare parts and service process
2. Other related responsibilities:
• Handle simple product complaints and general technical questions (ex.: finding spare part number in Pricelist, answering if product is / or is not under warranty)
• Calculation of warranty / pro-rata remaining on products and advice to dealers on handling of repair / exchange / upgrade
• Processing of Service Reports and invoicing of service interventions
• Pricing Communications, Dealer Discount Monitoring etc.
• Support Implementation of Promotions related to spare parts and service
• Fluent in German and medium English (English is our company language)
• Business Education or relevant Customer Service Experience (min 1 year)
• Ability to understand Technical Products, Radiology and Digital
• Experience working with Microsoft Office Package, (SIEBEL and SAP would be and advantage)
• Attention to Detail
• Good Interpersonal Skills
• Ability to Work in a Multi-Cultural Environment
• Must have Sense of Urgency, must be able to recognize and set priorities
• Customer Service Oriented
• Team Player
• Positive Attitude
• Excellent and Polite Manners and Clear Communications Capabilities
What we offer:
- Competitive financial package, including language bonus
- Meal Tickets
- Christmas Bonus
- Private Business medical plan
- Bookster subscription
- Yearly performance evaluation and salary increase
- Monthly and quarterly performance bonuses for top team members
Do you feel this is the right job for you? Apply to this job today.
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.
- Interviu online
- Although currently we are working 100% remotely, is it convenient for you to work near Preciziei subway station, in a hybrid scenario?
- What are your salary expectations (RON, net, monthly)?
- Have you used German in professional environment? For how long?