Do you love Aerospace engineering? Our design team, mainly dedicated to this field, and with extensive experience on design standards and processes in this industry, is seeking a new colleague. If you have a university degree in aerospace or electrical engineering and want to be part of our team, if you are flexible, have attention to detail, please read bellow about requirements, responsibilities an what we offer and send us your resume. You will learn everything you've been dreaming about, from concept and detail design to development, customization and upgrades, manufacturing, installation support and many more, in a relaxed work environment. Come join us!
- university degree in aerospace or electrical engineering;
- advanced or intermediate knowledge of English or German;
- experience in the field of aviation or experience in designing;
- experience in 3D modelling - Catia V5 is an advantage;
- attention to detail;
- airbus trainings and / or certifications are a plus;
- driver’s license (type B), willingness to travel to the customers including long-term work on-site
- engineering designing and project work in mechanical/electrical engineering using CAD technologies;
- creating and modifying design drawings or electrical schematics, electrical harnesses and equipment (2D+3D), based on specific documents, standards and methodologies;
- creating of accompanying documentation and manufacturing documentation volumes (2D+3D);
- checking out work and crosschecking the work of other employees in accordance with assigned tasks.
What we offer:
- flexible hours, so you can combine your life how you like best;
- relaxed work environment and great colleagues;
- evaluation based on personal results;
- internal trainings that give you all the knowledge you need for the projects we work on;
- Airbus trainings / certifications when required.