With sales of €39. 2 billion in, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215k employees in 55 countries. In the Powertrain Division we integrate innovative and efﬁcient powertrain system solutions from today and tomorrow for vehicles of all categories. Within the vision of Clean Power, our products make driving not only more affordable and environmentally friendly, but also more comfortable and enjoyable. We offer our customers a comprehensive selection of products ranging from gasoline and diesel injection systems, turbochargers, engine management and transmission control systems to sensors and actuators. Exhaust aftertreatment, fuel supply systems as well as systems and components for hybrid and electric drives complete our portfolio. There are two main impulses for the advancement of drive technologies: Firstly, active climate protection, in particular the reduction of CO2 emissions and exhaust gases. And secondly, the increasing need for individual mobility, which results in various requirements for vehicles and drive systems. The Powertrain Division has more than 35,4k employees working at 54 locations in 19 countries.
Advanced Software Architect for P ES TSR
You will have the opportunity to work in an Advanced Software Architecture Team where you will have to investigate, analyze and define the latest trends in respect of future Software Technologies, applicable for embedded systems.
If you are passionate about software, innovative and you would love to do more research than development, than you are the right candidate.
As advance software architect you will be responsible for the:
▪ Development of new software concepts and architectures
▪ Design and implementation of new software architectures based on Adaptive AUTOSAR
▪ Elaboration and estimation of technical impacts (Feasibility, resources, risk...)
▪ Requirement development for new micro controller (Performance, Architecture, IO capabilities)
▪ Requirements development for ASW/BSW software implementation and Tool environment (Compiler, V&V, Configuration)
▪ Micro Controller Suppliers (Development boards)
▪ Tool Supplier for compiler, measurement, debug and simulation tools
▪ Management of SW Advanced topics related to BSW
There will be a technical coordinator assigned to support you.
Very often you will have the chance to strive and drive the assigned technical subject by yourself, sharing the result with the team and later with the SW community.
What we offer