Advanced Purchasing - TSR
București, Cluj-Napoca, Craiova, Arad
Acest job nu mai este activ.
With sales of €39. 2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215k employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8. 4 billion in 2015, roughly 40k employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7. 1 billion in 2015, roughly 35, 4k employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8. 2 billion in 2015, roughly 40, 5k employees) achieved sales of approximately €23. 7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
Advanced Purchasing - TSR
- Purchasing Representative in project team from acquisition phase until Start of Production (SOP) and interface to Commodity Management, Business Units (BU’s) / R&D and Plants;
- Ensure early involvement of purchasing and suppliers;
- Lead sourcing of new components, send RFQ’s and analyze offers;
- Follow-up on supplier and material status during product development phase in order to ensure the acquisition in time, avoid internal and customer line stop situations;
- Control BoM (Bill of Material) cost;
- Design-to-cost activities during product development phase;
- Cost Reduction Programs for BU’s products after SOP;
- Analyze future material needs of BU’s;
- Purchasing support for technical changes until SOP;
- Support of local purchasing topics for market analysis and localization efforts, make visits at potential suppliers.
Frequently used tools: Lotus Notes, MS Office, Continental Automotive Tools.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- University degree in Technical/ Economics field;
- Experience in mechanical or electronical acquisitions/sales;
- English knowledge – advanced;
- Availability for business travels;
- Curiosity-driven learner;
- A good understanding of the procurement process;
- Good negotiation and communications skills;
- Good understanding of the business approach;
- The ability to work in a team and as an individual;
- The ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines.
What we offer
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in both Technical and Leadership Area);
- International Work Environment & Travelling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.