Advanced Purchaser (Brasov)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
With sales of €39. 2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more thanemployees in 55 countries. In the Powertrain Division we integrate innovative and efﬁcient powertrain system solutions from today and tomorrow for vehicles of all categories. Within the vision of Clean Power, our products make driving not only more affordable and environmentally friendly, but also more comfortable and enjoyable. We offer our customers a comprehensive selection of products ranging from gasoline and diesel injection systems, turbochargers, engine management and transmission control systems to sensors and actuators. Exhaust aftertreatment, fuel supply systems as well as systems and components for hybrid and electric drives complete our portfolio. There are two main impulses for the advancement of drive technologies: Firstly, active climate protection, in particular the reduction of CO2 emissions and exhaust gases. And secondly, the increasing need for individual mobility, which results in various requirements for vehicles and drive systems. The Powertrain Division has more thanemployees working at 54 locations in 19 countries.
- Purchasing representative in project team from acquisition phase until start of production and interface to Category Management
- Covering material cost, supplier component quality, component timing and technical feasibility through supplier
- Ensure early involvement of Purchasing and suppliers
- Follow-up on supplier and material status during product development phase
- Control bill of material cost
- Design-to-cost activities during product development phase
- Cost reduction programs for business units' products after start of production
- Technical changes until start of production
- Prepare Sourcing decision and Final negotiation and award
- APQP planning and definition / PPAP update loop
- Create and apply business unit strategy roadmap and align with Category for action list
- Verify/ Define Baseline Prices & Plan Prices
- Prepare contract (commercial)
- Perform technical meetings /Perform Component Maturity Evaluation
- Continuous cost improvement
- Engineering Sample & Tooling Ordering /Negotiate tooling with supplier / Conclude Tooling Agreement
- Project risk documentation, define counter measures
- Verification of budget bill of materials
- Provide new bill of materials(BOM) and BOM changes
- Claim process ( evaluate / assessment / approval / negotiation /agreement)
- University degree in engineering, management, industry, economics
- 3 years of experience in various purchasing or project management functions;
- Commercial Know-How;
- Project management skills;
- Contract law knowledge;
- Giving presentations/Chairing meetings;
- Negotiation knowledge;
- Advanced English skills.
What we offer
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
Acest job nu mai este activ.