Advanced Network Services Engineer
Senior (5-10 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
1500 - 2500
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
We are looking for the best of the best talent that is capable of dreaming out of the box, and can execute on the dream and turn it into real value!
The Advanced Network Services Engineer will be primarily responsible to for ensuring systems reliability, scalability, and performance in an enterprise environment. This position requires a high degree of independence; customer-facing ability included hourly and daily customer communications.
The Advanced Network Services Engineer is expected to provide fast workaround solutions, in order to ensure the system stability on one hand and possesses the ability to provide issue analysis for escalations, when required.
- Manages Customer Support cases and activities
- Troubleshoots and analyzes network-related performance issues
- Provides feedback to improve existing architecture to deliver a scalable, highly reliable network
- Provide work-around for network issues
- Helps develop and implement ongoing process and procedures
- Stays current with latest trends in technology and the management and integration of those technologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant Technical field or combination of experience and industry certifications required
- 3-5+ years of experience as Network Support Engineer
- Strong IP Networking experienceo WAN experience preferred
- Strong understanding/experience with both Cisco and Juniper networking technology
- Strong documentation experience to create Standard Operating Procedures along with other needed documents
- Experience working within an Enterprise-level environment
- Familiarity with various forms of site to site connectivity (point to point, VPN, MPLS, etc.)
- At least 4 years of experience working with complex, high performance networks with many sites (data centers and/or branch locations)
- High Level knowledge of Cisco NX-OS/IOS, Arista EOS operating systems, and Juniper Networks
- Cisco UC experience a plus
- Expert knowledge of routing protocols including BGP, OSPF, MSDP, IGMP and PIM
- CCNP Switching routing certified (preferred)
- Highly Customer facing abilities including acting under pressure
- Highly organized with concentrated attention to detail preferred
- Proven track record working in a team environment and independently
- Ability to manage a number of simultaneous activities while demonstrating accountability
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills with quick adaptation to change
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills – personable, effective communication style required with presentation experience,
- High emotional intelligence required for internal/external relationship development and management Technical Qualifications.
About Tellence Technologies
Tellence Technologies is an engineering solution center, focus on providing software development, product quality assurance & customer support services. Tellence operates in a broad range of industries: telecommunications, media, banking, online gaming, mobile applications, internet applications, semiconductors, automotive, security and B2B applications.
We are committed to uncompromising services and the highest quality solutions. Close to the city downtown, we provide a friendly, flexible and professional work environment.