What will your job be about?
The Advanced Purchasing Buyer (AP buyer) in Category Electronics & Instrumentation is responsible for the Pre-SOP projects with monitoring and follows up of Supply Management deliverables and its status during the entire project stage.
We are interested in a Buyer with experience in the area of automotive electronics.
- Frequent reporting of Supply Management related tasks by conducting regular project review and functional review meetings;
- Periodically reporting of project material cost status and achieved cost improvement performance by using the established Supply Management templates and tools;
- Systematically contribute to the overall achievement of all assigned BU Purchasing KPI's;
- Review and negotiates supplier terms and conditions, initiate & lead VAVE & Benchmarking activities, use link & Leverage opportunities with new sourcing potentials in new & existing projects in order to achieve overall cost reduction targets;
- Lead supplier Sourcing for new and existing business to achieve the overall cross functional targets and objectives along the Yazaki and OEM requirements;
- Optimize and monitor the supply base performance according to QDCE to achieve overall targets and objectives. Coordinate management reviews as well as roadmap reviews with key suppliers to improve overall SM, YEL and Yazaki performance;
- Negotiate and agree tooling costs, component price and conditions with suppliers to achieve overall Project targets;
- Close collaboration with Design Engineering, Category Purchasing and Cost Engineering.
What will you bring with you?
- Master or Bachelor degree in Business Administration combined with technical background and skills or equivalent Master/Bachelor degree in Commercial/Economical Engineering;
- 4 to 6 years of experience in purchasing management activities or equivalent professional record in electronics automotive industry;
- Ability to analyze complex data and develop strategies to manage purchasing tasks;
- Condense and present complex information to key personnel in meaningful reports and compiling presentations;
- You effectively communicate on any level and to-wards suppliers;
- You are a strong team player;
- You are having problem solving skills and like to negotiate;
- Very good computer skills (. Microsoft Office);
- Your English skills are on a business proficiency level in speaking and writing;
- Willingness to travel.
What will we offer?
- Competitive salary package;
- Bonuses based on performance;
- Extensive private medical insurance for you and your family;
- Free sports activities;
- Flexible working hours;
- Travel opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.