At Netcentric, we come to work every day knowing we’re part of the solution to the most complex challenges brands have ever faced: digital transformation. Consumer expectation of brands is increasing in a world that is more connected and fast-paced.
Netcentric is a dynamic and innovative service provider with a unique culture. We empower our employees to use their creativity, looking beyond tools and technology to unlock the full potential of the Adobe Experience Cloud, so that we can deliver visionary digital marketing solutions for the world’s most recognized brands.
As part of the Cognizant Digital Business, we reap the benefits of combined expertise and access to multidisciplinary teams, forging ahead to become a leading customer experience player in Europe.
Our teams are based in some of the world’s most exciting cities - in Zurich, Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt, Dresden, Barcelona, Bucharest, London and Amsterdam. In all of our offices, you will find a culture that embraces over 33 different nationalities. You will also find some amazing views, fancy kitchens and cozy breakout areas for a bit of rest and relaxation.
And oh, did we mention that we empower employees to make meaningful decisions at work through Holacracy?
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Adobe Campaign architect, who's ready to be part of our innovative marketing automation projects. Netcentric is powered by an international team of skilled, social people who are all about building digital marketing solutions in the Adobe Marketing Cloud. We are a responsive organization that enables everyone to take initiative and contribute to the success of our projects and the company through Holacracy. We focus on technology, delivering quality work and supporting our customers. If this sounds like you, we need to talk.
Your role includes:
- Defining overall solution design and system architecture with customer
- Creating and maintaining Solution Architecture documents
- Creating, documenting & communicating overall architecture, conforming to customer & internal guidelines
- Identifying best implementation approach for business requirements
- Coordinating long-term cross-platform objectives
- Conducting Feasibility study
- Specifying Non-functional requirements
- Defining Adobe Campaign data model
What do we require?
- 2+ years of project experience with an Enterprise email / 1:1 marketing platform (ideally Adobe Campaign - former Neolane - or others, . IBM Unica, Selligent, Exacttarget, Eloqua, Silverpop, etc.)
- Knowledge of online or offline marketing support systems. Excellent understanding of email marketing and how additional channels may be included in the process. Write and validate Business Requirements, Process Designs, Workflows, Functional Requirements, Reporting Designs and Performance KPIs
- Ability to evaluate & design the necessary infrastructure for maximum performance, scalability, and resilience; position 1:1 marketing tools into an Enterprise system landscape; plan and realize technical integration to various, existing or new systems
- Knowledge of JXON, JSON, JSSP, E4X, XML, DOM
- Solid implementation skills of RDMS systems and SQL querying; PL/SQL and T-SQL
- Database schemas and ETL implementation skills
- Build tools like Maven
- Excellent understanding version control systems like Git/SVN
- You're not afraid to use the command-line user interface in Unix-like operating systems
- Able to understand business needs and translate them into requirements and technical solutions
- Solid analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Solid technical understanding of web development and web application integrations
- Experience in international projects and working with remote teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Availability to travel in the EU and/or Switzerland, according to project needs
- Strong verbal and written English skills
What makes us smile, when looking at your profile…
- Ability to build complex Multi-Channel customer journey's within the Adobe Campaign platform, in conjunction with the other Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions
- Adobe Campaign certifications
- Knowledge of AEM or any other solutions part of the Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Abilities in analytics and statistical or mathematical modeling
- Task management, bug tracking, and wiki-based documentation tools like Jira
- Additional language skills, including German or Spanish, would be an asset
- A proactive mindset, ability to share your ideas and bring them to life
- An open mind which is looking for continuous improvement
- You are not afraid of giving and receiving feedback
at Netcentric you get: