Senior (5-10 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Netcentric is a fast growing consulting company. We are experts in building, implementing and operating digital marketing solutions for large enterprises. All of our implementations are built based on the Adobe Marketing Cloud: a powerful platform integrating various digital marketing products into one dynamic solution. We are an official and certified Adobe Partner.
Since our founding in 2012, we have continually expanded. We currently have 9 offices in 6 countries, on 2 continents. Our team has grown within four years to more than 350 people working side-by-side in pursuit of excellence - developing, delivering and managing the very best digital marketing platform solutions for enterprise companies facing the complexities of today's digital markets.
We always aim for the best professionals to join our team and since we are continuously growing, the decision to open the Netcentric Bucharest office came naturally. In August 2016 we have welcomed the first colleagues, the early adopters that will set the basis for our growth in Romania. Netcentric is home to some of the leading experts in enterprise web excellence, and employees are provided with unparalleled mentorship and professional development opportunities.
Our Mission: To create in Bucharest a productive and enjoyable work environment based on our corporate values that benefit both our employees and our clients.
Oh, did we mention that we don’t have bosses at Netcentric? We live Holacracy.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Adobe Campaign architect, who's ready to be part of our innovative marketing automation projects. Netcentric is powered by an international team of skilled, social people who are all about building digital marketing solutions in the Adobe Marketing Cloud. We are a responsive organization that enables everyone to take initiative and contribute to the success of our projects and the company through Holacracy. We focus on technology, delivering quality work and supporting our customers. If this sounds like you, we need to talk.
Your role includes:
- Defining overall solution design and system architecture with customer
- Creating and maintaining Solution Architecture documents
- Creating, documenting & communicating overall architecture, conforming to customer & internal guidelines
- Identifying best implementation approach for business requirements
- Coordinating long-term cross-platform objectives
- Conducting Feasibility study
- Specifying Non-functional requirements
- Defining Adobe Campaign data model
What do we require?
- 2+ years of project experience with an Enterprise email / 1:1 marketing platform (ideally Adobe Campaign - former Neolane - or others, . IBM Unica, Selligent, Exacttarget, Eloqua, Silverpop, etc.)
- Knowledge of online or offline marketing support systems. Excellent understanding of email marketing and how additional channels may be included in the process. Write and validate Business Requirements, Process Designs, Workflows, Functional Requirements, Reporting Designs and Performance KPIs
- Ability to evaluate & design the necessary infrastructure for maximum performance, scalability, and resilience; position 1:1 marketing tools into an Enterprise system landscape; plan and realize technical integration to various, existing or new systems
- Knowledge of JXON, JSON, JSSP, E4X, XML, DOM
- Solid implementation skills of RDMS systems and SQL querying; PL/SQL and T-SQL
- Database schemas and ETL implementation skills
- Build tools like Maven
- Excellent understanding version control systems like Git/SVN
- You're not afraid to use the command-line user interface in Unix-like operating systems
- Able to understand business needs and translate them into requirements and technical solutions
- Solid analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Solid technical understanding of web development and web application integrations
- Experience in international projects and working with remote teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Availability to travel in the EU and/or Switzerland, according to project needs
- Strong verbal and written English skills
What makes us smile, when looking at your profile…
- Ability to build complex Multi-Channel customer journey's within the Adobe Campaign platform, in conjunction with the other Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions
- Adobe Campaign certifications
- Knowledge of AEM or any other solutions part of the Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Abilities in analytics and statistical or mathematical modeling
- Task management, bug tracking, and wiki-based documentation tools like Jira
- Additional language skills, including German or Spanish, would be an asset
- A proactive mindset, ability to share your ideas and bring them to life
- An open mind which is looking for continuous improvement
- You are not afraid of giving and receiving feedback
at Netcentric you get: