Middle (2-5 ani)
The SFDC admin will focus on keeping the EMEA management, the sales team and other relevant parties updated with intelligence on the situation, strategy, and integrity on the information contained within the Company database. The role of the Administrative is to ensure the company can make the most out of marketing opportunities by securing a perfect maintenance and constant evolution of the internal CRM system: .
(S)He will work closely with the regional Sales team and management and focus on ensuring that CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company. (S)he ensure the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities. (S)he will develop strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for the company and its products. (S)he will also work with delivery teams to understand the company needs.
Drive profitable growth by managing customer and prospect relevant compelling data
- Developing and maintaining the functional areas of contacts, leads, campaigns, opportunities, accounts, dashboards and reports and any other customization.
- Maintain user roles and profiles
- Perform data loading and merging / processing of duplicate records
- Develop and manage reports and dashboards
- Help integrate new functionality from Salesforce releases and upgrades, including plugins
- Continuously improve user’s Salesforce experience; focusing on speed, efficiency and shortening the sales cycle
- Assist in analysing current sales processes and suggest improvements
- Secure the Day to day administration of the CRM
- Present and inform on any new Salesforce functionality that lowers the sales cycle and improves efficiency of end users.
- Support the organization with all lead generation activities
- Support the sales team in understanding and using the platform conform to the company needs
- Secure training for all users
- Create workflows, reports for improving the sales process
- Constantly monitor data quality
- Regional Marketing, Sales and Pre-Sales, VP’s and CEO for optimal assistance
Required competence, experience and education
- Strong analytical skills and excellent ability to present data
- Strong understanding and skills on the CRM ( 1 year experience with the tool)
- Fluent in English
- Degree educated with a minimum of a ideally from an IT or related degree.
Required licenses and certifications
- Education in competitive strategy, business, marketing, or an associated field/