Administrative Specialist (Training Projects)
Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Work collaboratively with the staff of Microsoft Services University (SU) to land readiness internal to Microsoft. This role focuses on the coordination, engagement and stakeholder management of readiness activities for the Services University organization. This role focuses on the planning and execution of training logistics, coordinating schedules, venues, instructors and locales for our training events. These events range from Virtual Instructor Led activities to large learning events with dozens of attendees.
This is an external staff position. Your employer will be a third-party supplier, in service for Microsoft.
Core duties & responsibilities:
- Partner with the Readiness Manager (RM) to provide planning and logistics support for all requested training deliveries
- Complete all necessary and sufficient logistics to ensure delivery success, this includes the following:
- Creation of deliveries (scheduled offerings) in the LMS of record
- Management of rosters, including enrollment, wait-list management, and class reconciliation
- Serving as the single point of contact for deliveries being individually managed
- Engaging across all team and resources to ensure logistic needs are being met in a timely manner
- Evaluation administration
- Obtain and process requests for Purchase Orders (PO), Internal Orders (IO) or cross-charge info from customer
- As appropriate, create formal registration invitations and registration links with class location, pre-work, pre-requisites, info contact alias, recommended hotel locations, FAQ & provide to Customer
- Manage venue/facility sourcing
- Budget Management via reconciliation of all expense reports as an interim approver
- Courseware (. content) production and/or ordering (when applicable)
- Accreditation Management/Reporting (if applicable to the role)
- Remain engaged during the delivery process and provide guidance and support as needed
- Adherence to documented and publicized Service Level Agreements around response times
- Provide regular status updates and raise impacting issues
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Commitment to customer service and team-oriented management.
- Ability to work with minimal oversight and review and maintain high quality results
- Solid customer relationship and engagement skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously, work in a fast-paced environment and accomplish results through influence while meeting deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively within an academic community.
- Ability to interpret client needs
- Proven ability to continually adapt and learn new procedures and software programs.
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Must be enterprising, diplomatic, and proactive at solving problems.
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook)
- Proficient with Microsoft SharePoint
- Understanding of various operating systems, file structures, file formats, and protocols.
- Basic knowledge of HTML.
Flexible working hours to accommodate multiple time zones.