ADMINISTRATIVE SALES ASSISTANT
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
ProductLife Group is looking for an ADMINISTRATIVE SALES ASSISTANT in Cluj-Napoca!
ProductLife Group is the European industry-leading specialist service provider for the Life Sciences industry, focused on delivering high quality professional services in the areas of Regulatory, Safety, Quality, Process alignment and Medical services. All ProductLife Group’s services are targeting support for comprehensive compliance and safety throughout the product life cycle, therefore enabling continuity and productivity of product development and subsequent processes.
- Provide back-office support to the Sales teams and the Bid Management Office in various topics such as: contractual aspects (MSA, NDA, Work order), custom presentations and sales proposal and any other relevant administrative documentation.
- Lead generation support.
- CRM maintenance, extracts, dashboard, reports (Salesforce).
- Ensure filing/storage in the SharePoint of important documents (contracts, agreements, rebates).
- Act as back up for others Sales Support.
- Bachelor’s or higher graduate degree in a Business, Sales or Finance.
- 2 years minimum of professional experience in a similar position within an international and multicultural environment.
- Proven understanding of business activities and reporting.
- Experience with contract (MSA, NDA, Work Order) preparation in international environment.
- Team player attitude with the capability to work in a dynamic environment with daily contacts with local and internationally colleagues.
- Excellent oral and written English skills, any other language is an asset (German, French)
- Previous experiences in life sciences industry is preferred.
- Proactive and process orientated with good attention to details.
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills and ability to work well within a team.
- Full training on the job.
- Competitive salary package, with medical subscription and meal tickets.
- Dynamic environment with opportunities for advancement within the company or the wider group.
- International and growing company.
- Flexible working environment.