Middle (2-5 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
400 - 600 €
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Emdep Group is a worldwide supplier for assembly testing equipment and specific software for automotive wiring harness manufacturers. Emdep’s objective is to offer a close proximity service and support to earn the total satisfaction of the clients.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Fluent level of English is a must, both in written and spoken (Spanish knowledge is a plus)
- Very good PC knowledge - MS Office, REVISAL, SAGA
- Knowledge of the applicable human resourcelegislation
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar administrative role
- Independent, initiative and flexible, able to set priorities
- Team and communication abilities
- Pay attention to details, accuracy and assume responsibilities
- Good Recruitment skills is a must
- Ensure that all employees are paid accurately and timely, applying withholdings and deductions, taking into account other data like reimbursements, bonuses, overtime and holiday pay.
- Prepare and keep official documentation related to employment relationship: labour contract, settlements, changes in job categories or workday…
- Compliance with labour and employment laws of each country.
- Recruitment of new employees, attracting the right candidates through agreements with employment agencies and head-hunters, job advertisements and CV database.
- Maintain database with employees' information: entry date, type of contract, salary increments, agreed bonuses, holidays…
- Receive and approve holidays
- Implement organizational policies, rules and regulations and control their fulfilment.