Responsible for administrative tasks according to set policies and procedures in support of one or more officers, executives, division/unit heads, or managers. May be assigned to various functional areas throughout the company.
- English proficiency
- Excellent in Microsoft office tools
- Solutions and results oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Good administrative skills
- Provides a wide variety of administrative and staff support services to an organizational unit.
- May coordinate meetings, communication, appointments etc.
- Creates presentations for the client or helping the operations leaders in more complex admin tasks like consolidating data, chasing for information etc.
- May assist in the preparation and control of records, statistics, and reports regarding operations, personnel changes, etc.
- Administers programs, projects, and / or processes specific to the operating unit served
- Liaison with others within and outside the company regarding administrative issues related to purchasing, personnel, facilities and operations.
- May assist in budget preparation and control activities.
- Research, compile and proofs word processing assignments.