Entry (0-2 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
• To give a positive first impression of the school to parents and visitors.
• To ensure the health and safety of pupils on site.
• To answer parents enquires promptly in a polite and helpful manner.
• To promote, foster and maintain good professional relationships with colleagues, parents and outside agencies.
2. Office duties:
• To deal with all correspondence (post, e-mail, fax).
• To answer internal and external calls and convey messages.
• General duties such as: photocopying for office, filling, typing, faxing documents.
• To ensure office supplies are maintained and replenished.
• To compile, translate and distribute letters to parents or staff.
• To deal with teachers’ enquires.
• To liaise with finance and the transport team with regards to buses and lunch arrangements.
• To provide a daily accurate bus schedule based on pupil attendance.
• To compile pupil progress reports.
• To contact medical facilities and emergency services (fire, police, etc) in case of emergency.
• To inform the School Office Manager, School Business Manager or Head of School with regards to any issues on school services (transportation, lunches, uniforms), complaints, children’s attendance.
• To keep hard copies of all important information up-to-date (pupil’s contact details, permission, medical, dietary, lunch, bus information).
• To distribute event forms to the relevant department (maintenance, IT).
• To prepare letters and documentation for pupils leaving or past pupils.
• To assist Head of School with trips, events and productions.
• To maintain and update notice boards around school.
• To prepare and distribute Friday flyer, school flyer and staff bulletin.
• To print and stamp planning.
• To assist with end of day arrangements for any pupils collected late.
3. Pupil Files
• To create, update and maintain PASS records and paper files.
• To assist Admissions with registrations and enquiries.
• To keep children’s files in good order and ensure that a copy of all documentation is placed on the pupils’ file.
• To archive students files.
4. Pupil Registration
• To deliver school registers and ensure they are returned on time.
• To register pupil absences in PASS and observe when there are students absent without parents notice.
• To prepare pupil absence reports.
• To inform relevant staff of any issues to be followed up.
• To communicate to relevant staff of pupils leaving early.
5. Other duties
• The Employee is also expected to attend the following meetings and events outside regular working hours: parents meetings, sports day, summer fair, fund raising events, professional training, productions.
• To attend in-service trainings, staff meetings, workshops, etc., as requested for the purpose of conveying and/or gathering information required to perform job functions.
• Any other duties which may reasonably be regarded as within the nature of the duties and responsibilities/grade of the post as defined, subject to the proviso that normally any changes of a permanent nature shall be incorporated into the job description in specific terms.