Administrative assistant (temporary contracts)
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
800 - 850 €
Temporary Contract (6 months)
Location: Bucharest Office
Under general supervision, applies basic knowledge to perform moderately complex, routine to varied administrative work steps within established procedures and processes related to delivery of operational/ functional services for individuals and work
Being in strong relationship with Commercial, Trade execution, Customer Service and Finance teams, this positions brings to the holder a whole perspective on the business, both in supply and sales side.
- Accurately and timely register and edit all sales and purchase contracts and/ or addendum according to received specifications from Merchants, Origination Manager and Field representatives, following the clear guidance provided by legal department, in company’s dedicated systems, to reflect the true nature of the business concluded, in due time indicated in the procedures or established internally in the department through defined work flow;
- Register and update market, credit and limits for suppliers/ customers. Ensure documentation for the all the limits requests meets internal procedure;
- Accurately and timely register in company’s operating system all modifications required by Merchants, Field representatives, Origination Manager, trade execution teams - according to working procedure and after the approval of the product line merchant; Change contract status in company’s operating system, according to contract format (copy or original) as soon as the contract is received; Create new partners in ERP software based on the procedure.
- Archive all received contracts/ addendum (original/ copy) from partners, both sale and purchase, in specific folders according to contract number; always check if all info on the contract is compliant with system information, correctly and in due time; Scan and archive all contracts/ addendum in due time and correctly, in their specific file; provide other departments with required documentation;
- Follow up on contracts compliance and document flow – send documents to be signed and ensure recovery of originals from partners;
- Others - Back-up for colleagues and any other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications/ Experience/ Skills:
- High school degree;
- Previous experience in contract and data management, creating reports, handling information for Databases;
- Experience with gathering various data from different sources is an advantage;
- Understanding commercial terms and various clauses of a commercial contract;
- English language – Intermediate level;
- Computer proficiency: Excel, Word, Outlook, Access;
- SAP, knowledge is preferable;
- Analytical skills and attention to details;
- Organized and structured approach towards daily activity;
- Result oriented, task prioritization, can act with little or no supervision;
- Self-motivated, curious and eager to learn;
- Sociable, builds collaboration relations easily;
- Works well under time pressure.
- Integrity, courage, conviction;
- Optimistic, pro-active attitude.
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.