SUMMARY: This administrative mid-level position provides administrative support to the daily operations of an office of 10+ employees in a dynamic, but well organized environment. Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package is provided.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
(Other duties may be assigned)
- Primary accounting tasks: recording of the invoices and customers payments, AP invoices bank and cash transactions (entering accurate information in accounting software on a daily basis)
- Daily administrative tasks, such as recording minutes of various meetings, drafting and sending correspondence, scheduling meetings, posting announcements.
- Occasionally run special administrative tasks such as documentation for public auctions, grant application and reporting.
- Answering telephone calls and assist with reception duties, as needed
- Manage incoming and outgoing documents, maintain the company archive, sending business documentation by regular mail or courier
- Make travel arrangements for local staff and business partners
- Perform various tasks related to the office authorizations and certifications (. ISO audits and certification, Work Protection for the employees, Protection against fire, etc.)
- Payments of monthly invoices, various bank transfers
- Warehouse/ inventory monitoring
- Assistance in shipping orders to customers (either in person for local orders or by delivery service in case of external orders).
- Import assistance (preparation of customs documentation and maintaining the relationship with customs through delivery company).
- Maintain a positive attitude and a passion for excellence in customer service and for promoting the well-being of the company, its products and its employees.
- Participation in company sponsored or other community events.
None at this time.
Exceptional professional communications skills: written, verbal, and telephone
Basic bookkeeping skills
Organizational and prioritization skills
Forward thinking and insightful
Very good computer literacy
Flexibility and adaptability
Good mathematical skills
Logical deductive reasoning
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Minimum 2 years experience in a similar position
Experience with office software: Word, Excel, Publisher, Outlook
Graduation of an accredited college or university with a degree in Business Administration, Economy, Technical or related field.