Detalii loc de munca
Administrative officer - Trucking Leaders
If you are looking for a new role in a growing environment, EWALS LOGISTICS CONTROL SRL in Timisoara might be looking for you. As a full time Administrative Officer you have the aim to follow up transport assignments, taking quality standards of the organization and specific demands of the customer into account.
The office of EWALS LOGISTICS CONTROL SRL in Timisoara has been developed into a control tower for group. As a control tower it has a central position within our company. With our young team of enthusiastic colleagues we are running 24 hours, 7 days a week following and planning over 400 trucks by using an innovative transport management system.
Working with us, in a life dynamic planning environment, being in contact with drivers, other transports companies and colleagues from all over Europe, your everyday schedule will look different and exciting.
- Daily: cost budgeting of all clients.
- Weekly: check non-budgeted trip logs older than 2 weeks via the trip-leg program.
- File check and closure. Constant approach to increase the quality level of the transport files.
- Following and keeping a constant update for all the admin process.
- Invoicing: Weekly invoicing for clients on Monday -Tuesday of week B concerning week A.
- Self-Billing - these Credit Notes need to be checked and booked in Icare. All outstanding amounts need to be claimed in order to be paid.
- Constant support for Solving purchase invoices, claims and weekly invoice with deadlines.
- Pods Daily: Pods must be collected from our server, TX or to be requested directly to Hauliers and to be forward to each client.
Summarizing, the challenge of this role involves interaction with drivers, dispatchers and transport companies in different countries within Europe, being multitasking and accurate in verifying, informing and providing proper solutions to operational matter.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an organized person with a strong motivation to work in transports. Previous transport work experience is a plus.
You need to be fluent in English, to have hands on mentality, and to be a solution-oriented and a problem solver kind of employee.
What do we offer?
We are offering a challenging position and the opportunity to grow with us. You will have a role with varied responsibilities, working in an informal and collegial atmosphere.
In addition to our financial working conditions, we have benefits: meal tickets, private medical services, training opportunities and a proactive and friendly staff association.
If you enjoy a structured way of working with transports management systems in a healthy professional company ready to invest in people, innovation in transports means and IT solutions, then you are a good fit for this job.
Only the candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. If we do not contact you within two weeks of your application, unfortunately we are not able to assist you in your search for employment at the present time, but you will stay active in our database for future opportunities.