Administration Assistant ( Otopeni)
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
500 - 550 €
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Our team is growing and we are looking for a highly motivated person to join our team. This position is an excellent opportunity for those who wish to deepen their professional knowledge and make an extra step in professional career.
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred;
- At least 3-5 years of experience as administration assistant;
- Proficiency in MS Office, with exceptional knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint;
- Advanced proficiency in English language;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work;
- Serious, discreet, responsible, well organized person, with rigorous working style and attention to details;
- Conserves management’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications;
- Maintains appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel;
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries;
- Prepares reports requested by the Management;
- Researching and booking travel arrangements for team members;
- Write letters and emails on behalf of Management staff especially requested by Managing Director;
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions;
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies;
- Provide timely and accurate any support to the management;
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action approved plans;
- This is a full time position. SofMedica Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity
- Opportunity to work in one of the most innovative healthcare company in South – Eastern Europe, with high standards in our work environment and ethics.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and fast-evolving market.
- Opportunities for training and professional development.
- Our Company is offering a competitive compensation and benefits package.