Acest job nu mai este activ.
A self-motivated person, with a strong team spirit, eager to acquire experience in a professional environment.
Ability to adapt to an intensive work environment and to multi-task effectively.
Strong commitment to excellence and professional and personal growth.
Required skills and qualifications:
- At least two years’ experience in a similar position (a Multinational Company will be a plus).
- Foreign Languages Graduate or Secretarial College Graduate.
- Very good Romanian and English written and spoken skills – any certification would be considered as an advantage.
- MS Office (very good).
- Excellent project and time management skills.
Your role would be to provide administrative support to a department working with a wide portfolio of companies. Your main goal when providing support to us will be to ensure that the department runs smoothly. Ensuring that the management and staff are fully supported in terms of their administrative requirements.
Your daily tasks will mainly consist of:
- Arrange accommodation and travel for Partner, managers and team members.
- Organizing and maintaining Partner’s scheduler.
- Answer internal and external calls promptly and politely. Ensure that accurate telephone messages are taken and distributed and queries are dealt with effectively.
- Produce reports, correspondence, file notes and faxes, using macros and non-standard documents.
- Produce PowerPoint graphics, typing and Excel spreadsheets.
- Sort and distribute post and send and distribute faxes. Book and arrange couriers and collect items from the post room.
- Arrange internal/external meetings and book rooms and catering.
- Arrange bulk photocopying and printing/binding with the document production centre and complete ad-hoc tasks including whereabouts.
- Working in close cooperation with the mangers to ensure in time and proper invoicing for the work performed by the members of the department.
- Ensure all filing systems and archive records are accurate and up-to-date. Arrange for documents and files to be bar-coded when archived.