We are looking for a motivated, well-organized Admin Assistant, at this stage for a limited contract for 10 months.
If your strengths are ownership, getting things done and you have some experience in the area, you might be just what we are searching for :)
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
Please find more details about the role of Admin Assistant in IQVIA below:
Perform administrative duties with business responsibilities necessitating contact and exposure to confidential information requiring use of tact, diplomacy and discretion. Duties and responsibilities are moderately routine in nature, and require considerable judgment and initiative in resolving problems and making recommendations. Professionally represents the manager and department.
• Schedule of appointments as determined by priority
• Assist in researching and compiling data and compose routine correspondence, reports and presentations for review and final revision by manager.
• Maintain all files, confidential records.
• Coordinate travel schedules, arranging meetings and teleconferences
• Filter all telephone calls, mail and email; dispersing and handle as appropriate.
• Receive, photocopy, distribute, and file a variety of incoming and outgoing correspondence and reports.
• Be responsible for all incoming and outgoing mail and correspondence including but not limited to faxes, courier deliveries, etc.
• May be responsible for taking and distributing internal meeting minutes.
• Provide relevant data, information, and back-up support materials to assist manager with day to day operations, as requested.
• May track a variety of department and/or employee data and complete regularly scheduled reports by required due date.
• Assist in preparation, obtain appropriate departmental signatures, track and follow up on various personnel actions to include candidate requisition forms for open positions, PSC forms for transfers, supervisor changes, employee leaves, promotions, etc.
• Ensure that communications are promptly and accurately dispatched.
• Assist in the planning, coordination, and preparation of major business meetings, luncheons, and dinners involving both internal and external clients, departments and companies as required.
• May be responsible for the submission of staff expense reports in a timely manner.
• May be responsible for the coordination and planning of facility needs (space, equipment, etc.)
• When manager is on travel or out of office may respond to routine items and forward urgent issues to appropriate individuals.
• Interact with vendors, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing and Finance to research and properly code invoices for payment.
• Take responsibility for the selection and procurement of all Facilities related supplies.
• Performs other duties as required.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma with 4 years relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
For more information on this role please contact Romana Rydza, HR Lead or simply apply!