Admin and Purchasing Specialist
Middle (2-5 ani)
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Salariu brut pe luna
1300 - 1500
Verita International School is looking for an Admin and Purchasing Specialist who is able provide finance support, admin and purchasing services to the school under the management and guidance of School Operations Director.
The vision of Verita is to inspire kind and joyful learning communities who use innovative thinking to build a mindful and sustainable world. At Verita the learning environment is characterized by purposeful, focused activity in a kind and caring yet challenging environment.
The successful candidate must have good English skills and a flair for negotiation and experience working in the customer care or purchasing areas strongly preferred.
Education / Certification:
- Bachelor’s Degree (minimum) from an accredited university in an appropriate field
Knowledge and Skills:
- High level of organizational and administrative skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical ability to adapt to different client needs and to develop and maintain successful working relationships
- Numeracy skills in order to analyze facts and figures
- A flair for negotiation and networking
- Good project management skills
- Time management skills and the ability to deliver to deadlines
- Ability to maintain close and productive relations with work colleagues at all levels
- Strong and successful customer relations, communications and customer care skills
- Good verbal and written English skills
- Computer literacy, especially MS Word and Excel packages
DUTIES OF THE POSITION:
Whilst no list of responsibilities can fully encompass all that is asked of a Admin and Purchasing Specialist, the main duties and responsibilities include:
- Extensive use of spreadsheets to reconcile and report payments & cash register,
- General administration, processing invoices and payments to suppliers
- Issues invoices to customers, inventory and expense account.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups; keeping information
- Assist with the preparation of the contracts and addendums and follow up on them.
- Act as a point of contact for clients (parents) and provide them the financial information
they need, keeping an update on the financial situation, but also for other activities of
- Assist with the accounting services for selected processes, which include accounting for
administrative expenses, assist in payment process, coordinate month – end general
- Ensure that information is accurate
- React in a timely manner if the information is not accurate
- Handling ad-hoc requests on a timely manner
- Building supportive relationships with peers and colleagues
- major categories to manage are: stationary, educational materials, cleaning products & services,furniture & others, flight tickets, various subscriptions
- conduct research to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality
- liaise between suppliers, manufacturers, relevant internal departments
- build and maintain good relationships with new and existing suppliers
- negotiate and agree contracts, monitoring the quality of service provided
- process payments and invoices
- keep contract files and use them as reference for the future
- develop strategies to make sure that cost savings and supplier performance targets are met - or exceeded
- undertake value for money reviews of existing contracts and arrangements
- develop a purchasing strategy
- produce reports and statistics on spending and saving
- Manage and makes sure that all employees’ files on Fire Safety, Insurance to Work, Labor medicine and Medical Subscriptions are updates.
- Organize all students contract files and follow-up with parents to deliver them in due time.
- Creates the accompanying notices of the catering products
- Creates the field trip receipts
- Prepares various reports requested by the management team.
- Outgoing, confident, pleasant and positive personality
- Pro-active person of integrity, drive and energy
- Capable of showing initiative including the ability to think ahead and work flexibly without constant direction to deliver his/her outputs
- Creative problem-solver with an eye for detail who is capable of applying analytical skills to business matters
- Good team working skills
- A person who is able to mix easily with persons of any culture or background
- Excellent telephone and personal manner and be an efficient operator who is a team player and works well under pressure