The automotive company in Budapest, which in the emerging world of automation, connectedness, electrification, and the sharing economy. The company with new ideas, new technologies, and new approaches to mobility.
As the company is developing and raising, we are looking for a new colleague who will join the team as an ADAS test Engineer (HIL).
What is the job about?
Here, as a part of the team, you will be a member of the Validation and Verification Team, which is a part of Assisted & Automated Driving (AAD) department. As an ADAS Test Engineer, you will be testing existing and future ADAS features in the HIL environment.
Your responsibilities in this role:
- Execution of Automated and/or Manual tests on Level 3 (Component Rigs), (Multiple components), and L4 (System-level Rigs).
- Verification and validation for HIL, MIL, and SIL of Assisted & Automated Driving feature in the Cruise and Active safety domain, including a component test on modules hosting these features.
- Reviewing and populating the Automation keywords and developing scenarios for test cases, to enable automation.
From our side, we will make sure to provide you an open environment to explore ideas and collaborate. This is a safe place to fail and find your edge to challenge the norm and lead the way for a better tomorrow for our people, the customer, and the business.
What do you need?
You are going to play a key role in testing and validating ADAS features in the Cruise and Active Safety domain on HIL rigs. In this role you should have:
- Have advanced knowledge of English (including technical English)
- Experience in testing ADAS features in the HIL environment.
- Experience with HIL testing tools (preferably DSpace family, like AutomationDesk, ControlDesk, ModelDesk, MotionDesk).
- Good awareness of systems Engineering “V-Model” specifically requirements-based testing, design verification, and validation.
- Good knowledge of system/software testing and methodologies
- You have good knowledge of CAN & Flex Ray networks.
- Experienced skills with Vector tools (CANalyser, CANoe)
It will be considered as a plus if you have:
- Experience in scripting languages.
- Experience in Automated testing tools.
- Possessing of ISTQB foundation.
You can look forward to:
- Competitive salary based on experience, background.
- Performance-related bonus scheme.
- Company iPhone
- Company laptop
- Cafeteria system
- Relocation assistance for candidates from abroad. (Please note, that relocation support will be examined in each case and excludes VISA sponsorship).
- To be a part of a world-class team in state-of-the-art facilities, where you’ll find the opportunities to further your career.
- And more…
Do not miss the chance to be part of the international company, if you feel that you are a suitable candidate for this role, please feel free to send me your CV in English at