Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Our client is one of the leading companies active in financial services.
- Elaborating adequate analysis models and general insurance specific technical indicators as well as testing of the used hypothesis;
- Collecting and compiling data from various databases, preparing figures and standard reports and supporting documentation where needed to ASF, the Group, and other departments of authorities;
- Providing responses to technical queries, drawing on actuarial systems and other sources of information and performing standard mathematical calculations and valuations;
- Elaborating applications or specifications to the IT department to help the automatization of the reporting, analysis and modeling process;
- Elaborating technical data for the monthly reporting in accordance with statutory accounting and IFRS;
- Elaborating analyses and periodical statistics regarding the return of the existing insurance products;
- Calculating and supervising specific insurance indicators;
- Evaluating the quantity and quality of the data used in calculating the technical reserves;
- Planning and estimating the necessary indicators for the budgeting process;
- Being involved in the Solvency II Project;
- Evaluating the reinsurance activity in accordance with the existing treaties.
- Bachelor’s degree in actuarial science, math or math-related field
- Master’s degree in Actuarial Techniques
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Actuarial Certification as required by current law would be a plus
- Fluency in English
- Good command of Microsoft Office, abilities in programming and in processing complex databases.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize, manage tasks and meet deadlines in connection with business operations
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Solution-driven approach
- Good time management, project management, and organizational skills
- Hands-on and trustworthy