Detalii loc de munca
Job remote (activitatea se desfășoară de la domiciliu / telemuncă)
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 5000 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
The team is responsible for maintaining and further developing the pricing tool system landscape for Allianz OEs. You will join an international department located across Munich and Bucharest. Allianz is implementing a major expansion of its technical pricing capabilities. As part of this, a major project has been initiated to modernize the pricing tool deployment via WTW’s brand new Radar Workbench solution. In this role you will collaborate with the line of business pricing teams from AZ OEs to deliver new pricing tools and enhancements to our existing pricing tools.
- Analyzing, optimizing and creating financial models that form the basis of insurance products
- Providing thorough analyses of complex data
- Performing data analytics for Allianz Group top players
In this position, you will have a significant role in Actuarial Support Center, being involved in activities of non-life actuarial projects team such as:
- Understanding and manipulating data and tools related to Pricing model (SAS, SQL, R, Python)
- Implement, maintain and enhance our pricing tools on the Radar Workbench platform
- Adhere to the OEs build and testing standards
- Work together with OE pricing teams to understand and ensure accurate delivery of their requirements
- Maintain our pricing tool design principles and contribute to their development
- Deliver Radar Workbench pricing updates with a focus on quality, ensuring they’re peer reviewed and tested comprehensively
- Establish an excellent working relationship with all stakeholders to ensure their long-term support for our Radar pricing tools
- Successfully collaborate across the OE Pricing team
Either: existing experience in radar development. At least 1 year of radar development including experience in Radar Base and familiarity with a range of its features.
Or: background in computer science with a willingness to learn Radar. Experience in procedural programming languages required alongside a demonstrated ability to quickly pick up new languages and approaches.
- Previous experience in the insurance industry a strong advantage
- Strong understanding of mathematical techniques. Actuarial background an advantage.
- Strong computer fundamentals: Excel, VBA, SQL, SAS experience mandatory. Python/ R preferred
- Problem solving mentality
- Exposure to data visualization and/or wider user interface design an advantage
- High attention to detail with a focus on building systematic controls to ensure quality of delivery
- Partnering mentality with the ability to build strong working relationships with peers, management and the business areas. Experience of successfully working in close partnership with Pricing, Underwriting and IT teams an advantage
- Experienced in discussing technical information to a non-technical audience
- Very good attention to details
- Good communication skills
- Client orientation
- Team player
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability/willingness to travel abroad if required
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.