Detalii loc de munca
Actuarial Specialist in Risk Management
Job remote (activitatea se desfășoară de la domiciliu/telemuncă)
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
- Support the RM team in performing quarterly calculations and controls of Capital Requirement in the EIOPA Standard Formula and Internal Model frameworks for LH and PC business
- Perform higher complexity analysis in order to understand and assess quarterly risk evolutions, among which Life Non Market Risks, Business Risks, Market Risk, Premium & Reserve Risk, Catastrophe Risk, Operational Risk
- Carry out autonomously the analysis of closing results and the assessment of liquidity position, while supporting the production of Closing Reports
- Aggregate the risks and perform the analysis at Subgroup level, together with producing dedicated presentations for risk committees
- To identify and implement improvements in processes and tools
- To provide timely, efficient and professional service delivery to clients
- To build and maintain strong relationships externally with clients and internally with colleagues, providing support and insight on risk topics to junior colleagues
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Economics, Databases, Statistics or Actuarial Sciences
- Minimum 2 years of experience in insurance/ finance area with focus on financial analysis/ controlling
- C++, SQL, SAS, Python and VBA are a plus
- Programming experience is a plus
- Fluent in English; French is a plus
- MS Office, including Outlook, Word, Access and PowerPoint skills
- Advanced level in Excel
- Willing to study towards the UK IFOA certification
- Very good attention to details
- Good communication skills
- Client orientation
- Team player
- Ability to work in international environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability/willingness to travel abroad if required
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.