Detalii loc de munca
Job remote (activitatea se desfășoară de la domiciliu / telemuncă)
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
In the Actuarial Business Analyst role, you will work as a member of the Actuarial Support Center team within Allianz. You will be a key member of the ARGO LH project team and will work in close collaboration with the project team, as part of the Allianz One Finance program.
The Actuarial Support Center has the largest team of actuaries on the Romanian market, with young, motivated and passionate professionals that turn the unpredictable into predictable.
The Actuarial Support Center has proved its financial expertise in the Allianz world by:
- Analyzing, optimizing and creating financial models that form the basis of insurance products
- Providing thorough analyses of complex data
- Performing data analytics for Allianz Group top players
- Accompanying projects that fundamentally change the way Allianz does business
In this position, you will have a significant role in Actuarial Support Services ARGO L&H team, being involved in activities such as:
- Business analysis for actuarial group reporting
- Gather the business requirements for future developments of the ARGO LH Group reporting solution
- Defining, performing and documenting test cases for the newly implemented functionalities
- Providing the IT project teams with functional specifications in order to create and maintain the Oracle database needed for group-wide reporting
- Offer business and technical support to colleagues within the team and to Allianz operating entities during the Onboarding process
- Developing, validating and maintaining group reports for Allianz operating entities, in close collaboration with the relevant business units and other stakeholders, in SQL and in MicroStrategy Business Intelligence tool
- Maintenance and documentation of the group-wide reporting solution
- Successfully collaborating with multiple departments within Allianz operating entities in order to develop the group-wide reporting solution
- Independently performs standard processes and takes ownership of smaller ad-hoc work
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economic , Mathematics, Statistics or Actuarial Sciences
- Previous experience in actuarial/risk or other financial area of min 3 years
- Solvency II and/or IFRS knowledge would be an advantage
- Previous data analysis and/or SQL work experience is not required, although would be an advantage
- Fluent in English
- Willing to work in an international environment
- Willing to travel abroad if required
- Strong computer skills, particularly Excel, VBA and SQL
- Solvency II and/or IFRS knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.