At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group – a quest to which nearly 7,500 Allianz Technology SE employees around the globe have committed themselves. At Allianz Technology SE , innovation is more than a buzzword; it is the business of the day, every day.
Allianz Technology is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
In the Actuarial Analyst role, you will work as a member of the Actuarial Support Center team within Allianz. The Actuarial Support Center has the largest team of actuaries on the Romanian market: 52 young, motivated and passionate professional that turn the unpredictable into predictable. The Actuarial Support Center has proved its financial expertise in the Allianz world by:
- Analyzing, optimizing and creating financial models that form the basis of insurance products;
- Providing thorough analyses of complex data;
- Performing data analytics for Allianz Group top players.
In this position, you will have a significant role in Actuarial Support Center modelling team, being involved in activities such as:
- Performing actuarial calculations, actuarial testing and reporting;
- Data analysis, reconciliation, validation;
- Actuarial model development, maintenance and documentation;
- Taking full ownership in providing the IT teams within the project with business specifications in order to create and maintain the Oracle database needed for group reporting;
- Developing, validating and maintaining group reports for Allianz operating entities, in close collaboration with the relevant business units and other stakeholders, in MicroStrategy BI tool;
- Successfully collaborating with multiple departments within Allianz operating entities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Economics, Databases, Statistics or Actuarial Sciences;
- Previous insurance-related or business analyst work experience is not required, although would be an advantage;
- Willing to work in an international environment;
- Willing to study towards the UK actuarial exams. More details can be found here:
Health and Well-being
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Relaxation Room and PlayRoom;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts;
Personal and professional development
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- English and German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and gift tickets.