Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group – a quest to which nearly 7,500 Allianz Technology SE employees around the globe have committed themselves. At Allianz Technology SE , innovation is more than a buzzword; it is the business of the day, every day.
Allianz Technology is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
In the Actuarial Analyst role, you will work as a member of the Actuarial Support Center team within Allianz. The Actuarial Support Center has the largest team of actuaries on the Romanian market: 57 young, motivated and passionate professional that turn the unpredictable into predictable. The Actuarial Support Center has proved its financial expertise in the Allianz world by:
- Analyzing, optimizing and creating financial models that form the basis of insurance products;
- Providing thorough analyses of complex data;
- Performing data analytics for Allianz Group top players.
In this position, you will have a significant role in Actuarial Support Services team, being involved in activities such as:
- Data management and analytics
- Data reconciliation, validation
- Reporting of analyzed data
- Actuarial model development, maintenance, documentation and testing
- Perform actuarial calculations
- Complete standard actuarial analysis and reporting tasks assigned by the actuarial departments
- Development and maintenance of actuarial tools and models
- Preparing data and reports in line with the closing requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics/Economic, Statistics or Actuarial
- Advanced level Excel (incl. VBA) and SQL
- MS Office, including Outlook, Word, Access and PowerPoint skills
- Fluent in English
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to work in international environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability/willingness to travel abroad if required
Health and Well-being
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Relaxation Room and PlayRoom;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts;
Personal and professional development
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- English and German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and gift tickets.