Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
engleză, franceză, germană
Adresa/ adresele jobului
116A Strada Mureș, Timișoara
Getting to know us
At Atos, we are striving to create the firm of the future by bringing together people, technology and business. Every day we power progress for our clients and partners, the wider community and ourselves. It is our unique approach that makes this possible.
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with approximatelyemployees in 72 countries and annual revenue of around € 12 billion. The European number one in Big Data, Cybersecurity, High Performance Computing and Digital Workplace, The Group provides Cloud services, Infrastructure & Data Management, Business & Platform solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry.
With its cutting-edge technologies, digital expertise and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across various business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Energy & Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications and Transportation. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline. Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
(For more information and to see our current vacancies, access also the Career section from our website )
• Administer Active Directory (Forests, Domains, AD Partitions, FSMO Roles, Sites, Subnets, Replications, AD Backup/Restore, Group Policies, Security, etc.);
• Replication mechanism (NTFRS/Sysvol replication);
Network and Authentication protocols (DNS, RPC, LDAP, Kerberos, NTLM, etc.);
• Management of the security principles (User Profiles, authentication, authorization, Certificates);
• Technical university degree or a similar qualification;
• IT Technical Background (minimum 2 years of experience);
• ITIL knowledge;
• Information Systems and a sound understanding of the concepts and applications within Information Systems;
• Familiar with Networking and Communications;
• Familiar with Operating Infrastructure (Windows Server;
• Knowledge of the ICT infrastructure (hardware, databases, operating systems, local area networks etc);
• MCSA or equivalent certification would be an advantage;
• Team player and very good communication abilities;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Strong interpersonal skills in order to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment;
• High sense of priority, works on multiple tasks simultaneously and deliver the expected results within the agreed timelines;
• High Customer Focus;
• Availability to short/long delegation;
• Able to work in different shifts within 7 days/24 hours service time;
• Acceptance of on-call duty (stand-by).
What we offer
We are a company that cares about employee satisfaction as well as company growth. Atos offers not only a challenging and exciting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages:
• Training and certifications: On-going In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies;
• Flexible benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop;
• Compensation: Competitive salary package and relocation bonus for candidates outside West Area;
• Extra vacation days;
Join our dynamic team and you will find yourself in a multicultural and challenging environment where you will not only be using your skills and knowledge, but also expand and enrich your experience by participating in international projects.
How to apply
In order to complete your application, please click on the link and select the “careers” tab.
- Choose the country (Romania), then the desire position and click Apply Now
- Complete the registration process
- Attach your CV and Letter of Intent
Only suitable candidates will be contacted for interview and please note that your resume will be entered in our data base and may be used in further recruitment projects.
Also you can send us your resume at the following address