Active Directory System Administrator
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
We are looking for experienced IT Professionals in our IT Support Area for our location in Timisoara, Romania.
You should have IT Technical Background (minimum 3 years of experience), to be capable in offering remote IT 2nd Level Support for our global clients, with main responsibilities as follows:
- Administer Active Directory (Forests, Domains, AD Partitions, FSMO Roles, Sites, Subnets, Replications, AD Backup/Restore, Group Policies, Security, etc);
- Replication mechanism (NTFRS/Sysvol replication);
- Network and Authentication protocols (DNS, RPC, LDAP, Kerberos, NTLM, etc.);
- Management of the security principles (User Profiles, authentication, authorization, Certificates).
Requirements for You
- You preferably have Computer university degree or a similar qualification;
- You have Information Systems and a sound understanding of the concepts and applications within Information Systems;
- You have achieved proficiency in the Role of Hardware/Software Installation;
- You are familiar with Networking and Communications;
- You are comfortable with Operating Infrastructure (Windows Server;)
- You have knowledge of the ICT infrastructure (hardware, databases, operating systems, local area networks etc);
- MCSA or equivalent certification would be an advantage.
- Social Skills and competencies: Analytical Thinking; Information Acquisition; Attention to details; Interacting with people; Collaboration.
- You are fluent in English. French or German – advanced would be a big plus.
We care about our employees' personal happiness through:
- We offer training and certifications: Ongoing In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies.
- We have flexible benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop.
- Compensation: offer competitive pay and benefits packages and relocation bonus.
- Have extra vacation days relying on your experience.
Are you looking for a new adventure?
Join our dynamic team and you will find yourself in a meaningful environment where you will not only be using your skills and knowledge but enrich your professional experience.