Active Directory Architect
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
IT Vizion is an information technology consulting, services, and products company. Since our founding in, we have successfully executed global Operational Intelligence and IT Consulting projects, for some of the best known brands in their respective industries. Although our portfolio is not restricted to any specific domain, we thrive in Oil&Gas, Chemicals, and Manufacturing industries. Over the years, our goal has remained consistent: to become our clients’ most preferred and trusted IT partner. To achieve this goal, we rely on our people. We look for individuals that have integrity, expertise, and a drive to contribute to the future success IT Vizion.
We expect you to demonstrate:
- Strong expertise of working with a complex Active Directory infrastructure environments and the requirement of strictly following standards, procedures and processes;
- Advanced detailed knowledge in AD architecture and infrastructure (LDAP, Directory Replication, group policy, security, schema changes, Domain Controllers management,Patch updates etc.);
- Advanced detailed knowledge of DNS, Kerberos and Windows Authentication, to include authentication with other technologies for Single Sign On;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Certified Services / PKI infrastructure requirements;
- Ability to manage AD objects using Microsoft PowerShell;
- Must have proven experience in AD management including architecture Group policy, integration of multiple AD domains, AD-integrated DNS, AD operational level upgrades, AD migrations, AD object automation with scripting;
- Windows ServerActive Directory;
- Understanding of business pains and technical solutions in implementing single forest or multi-forest Active Directory environments;
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory Migration Tool (ADMT);
- Technical infrastructure architect/design/support for Windows Server operating systems and a strong understanding of architecting and configuring Microsoft Windows OS technology including AD Forests, Domains, Trusts, DHCP, Group Policy and Organizational Units;
- Administrators use of ADMT for crucial changes in the Active Directory environment, such as changing domain names, merging or consolidating domains, or optimizing the arrangement of Active Directory objects in the Active Directory structure;
- Responsible for assessment, planning, and migration of enterprise Active Directory environment from 2003 tDomain controller. Must be able to create and document plan for migration of backend systems, user accounts, and other AD objects within and/or across multiple-domain forests, transfer of FSMO roles, and retirement of old DCs.
We also believe that you:
- Are well-structured and your attitude is focused on quality;
- Have critical thinking skills , structured analysis and problem solving skills;
- Have an excellent analytical mindset, paying close attention to details;
- Have creativity and ability to think out-of-the-box;
- Are goal-oriented, self-motivated and self-driven;
- Are fluent in spoken and written English.
What we offer in return
IT Vizion offers our employees a ‘platform’ where they can grow, both personally and professionally. We provide a flexible, dynamic and challenging work environment, along with a competitive compensation package based on your personal skills, desire and ability to contribute to the success of IT Vizion.