Activation & Integration Specialist
This is a key role in our client Business Strategy & Integration department and we are looking for a talented candidate who will always work cross-functional with the core-business power teams: Sales, Marketing, Finance and Sales Communication & Events.
You will coordinate the company quarter strategy process and you will work directly with stakeholders to ensure proper support for each business function in fulfilling their objectives.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Coordinate the activation process starting from planning phase until Post-Mortem Evaluation by including counter parts;
- Development of Sales Marketing Synergy and Activation Plans, ensure alignment of relevant functions and get the necessary documents and information formal sign-off for execution;
- Have Segmented Incentives for Representatives & Sales Leaders prepared with the support of Business Development & Analytics Manager and executed in a timely manner as a part of the Quarterly activation;
- Ensure effective communication and Sales Marketing Synergy via working together with all responsible for communication within company;
- Define KPI’s, report accordingly and ensure processes are applied properly;
- Explore activities in order to increase Representative performance such as upsell, linking Consumer to Representative, Loyalty programs and keeping more stores open throughout a year;
- Ensure Sales Leader Recruitment & Activity performance improves versus baseline through activation;
- Identifies issues which requires analytical support;
- Prepare user friendly analyses in cooperation with Business Development & Analytics Manager as a support for senior management decision making.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Economics or technical studies and background;
- Good understanding of business and FMCG industry;
- Cross – functional experience with Sales, Marketing and Finance teams; working with both office and field processes will also be an advantage;
- Ability to synthesize business information; ease in creating executive summaries and delivering business presentations to tough audiences in a clear, eloquent way;
- Strong influencing, public persuasion and communication skills;
- Proven experience in project management or coordinating business processes;
- Previous experience in business analysis and data interpretation is an advantage;
- Spoken and written skills in English;
- Strong Excel and Power Point skills.
The recruitment process will be conducted through QPAS - Recruitment Company.
ONLY ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.