Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Se recruteaza si din
Cluj-Napoca, Brașov, Ploiești, Pitești
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is one of the leading engineering and construction groups in the world and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From its offices in over 40 countries, SNC-Lavalin provides EPC and EPCM services to clients in a variety of industry sectors, including mining & metallurgy, oil & gas, environment & water, infrastructure and clean power. In many cases, SNC-Lavalin combines these services with its financing and operations & maintenance capability to provide a complete end-to-end project approach.
The Finance Shared Services Centre (FSSC) in Romania is the internal "unit" responsible for the execution and the handling of specific transactional tasks. The goal of the FSSC is to provide increased levels of service to internal customers (. business units) by optimizing and standardizing processes and systems to reorganize some of the transaction-based activities into one centralized location.
As an Accounts Receivable & Collections Agent, you will perform accountings tasks relative to the collections of receivables, as part of collections team for a global shared services center.
The Accounts Receivable & Collections Agent will report into a Supervisor and will be applying newly established processes and procedures as part of the deployment of the collections processes in the center.
- Tracks outstanding amounts due to the organization, applies payments, and follow-ups with Clients to speed collections.
- Keep track and process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures;
- Perform day to day financial transactions including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivable data;
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted;
- Track and log outstanding balances to reduce Days Sales Outstanding and provide insight on reasons for delayed collections;
- Facilitate swift payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients with outstanding accounts;
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues;
- Generate reports detailing accounts receivable status and provide summary reports to internal business units;
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential;
- Contribute to developing a Team-Based culture.
- Proficiency in English and French (mandatory);
- Attention to detail and thoroughness;
- Accounting capabilities and analyzing information;
- Customer service oriented;
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- General accounting skills;
- PC Proficiency;
- Data entry skills;
- Experience working in a shared-services environment.
- Flexible benefits.
- Commencement date – as soon as possible.
- Schedule – Monday to Friday: 10:00 – 19:00.
- Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
- We are an equal opportunity employer.