Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Se recruteaza si din
Cluj-Napoca, Brașov, Ploiești, Pitești
As an Accounts Receivable & Collections Agent, you will perform accountings tasks relative to the collections of receivables, as part of collections team for a global shared services center.
The Accounts Receivable & Collections Agent will report into a Supervisor and will be applying newly established processes and procedures as part of the deployment of the collections processes in the center.
- Tracks outstanding amounts due to the organization, applies payments, and follow-ups with Clients to speed collections.
- Keep track and process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures;
- Perform day to day financial transactions including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivable data;
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted;
- Track and log outstanding balances to reduce Days Sales Outstanding and provide insight on reasons for delayed collections;
- Facilitate swift payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients with outstanding accounts;
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues;
- Generate reports detailing accounts receivable status and provide summary reports to internal business units;
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential;
- Contribute to developing a Team-Based culture.
- Proficiency in English and French (mandatory);
- Attention to detail and thoroughness;
- Accounting capabilities and analyzing information;
- Customer service oriented;
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- General accounting skills;
- PC Proficiency;
- Data entry skills;
- Experience working in a shared-services environment.
- Flexible benefits.
- Commencement date – as soon as possible.
- Schedule – Monday to Friday: 10:00 – 19:00.
- Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
- We are an equal opportunity employer.