The Accounts Receivable department assists the organization in meeting its operational needs, by timely and accurate cash allocation, through building and maintaining positive relationships with its customers and internal department needs to provide accurate and complete information to its customers and internal stakeholders and assist them in understanding the credit, billing and collection process; has to carry out accounts receivable responsibilities with the highest degree of courtesy and efficiency possible.
As Accounts Receivables Accountant, you will guarantee the preparation and updating the documentation of treasury processes, identify all relevant issues in straightforward situations, assess each using standard procedures, and makes consistent decisions. You will perform timely and correct account receivables activities, conduct required internal controls, and participate actively to process and efficiency improvement projects.
- Cash applications;
- Reception and process of wire/cash payments/checks/bills of exchange, including payment allocation to AR invoices and self-billing invoices clearing and matching;
- Resolve non-allocated cash 1st, 2nd and 3rd level;
- Escalate non-allocated cash;
- Partial payments, managing prepayments (notification of advance payment, booking and clearing advance payment);
- Analysis of customers in credit balance and proposal of payments to the AR department (credit notes);
- Submit payments to customers/refund;
- Control of interfaces; reconciliation of errors and resolution 1st, 2nd and 3rd level;
- Reception and matching of all types incoming payments;
- Closing and reporting activities;
- Ensure that all credit management activities comply with Group referential and relevant country's legislation;
- Respect of all SLAs and KPI's defined;
- Write, check and update when necessary, the documentations of AR activities.
- Fluency in both French and English (B2);
- University studies ( preferably, Economic studies)
- Previous work experience min 3 years Credit Management (Cash Management, Customer Support, Accounts Receivable, Collections, Dispute Management);
- MS Office – especially Excel (medium/advanced);
- Client & process improvement focused person;
- Communication and relational skills, initiative and curiosity;
- Orientation to details, high level of accuracy and efficiency, autonomy and organization.