- Perform timely and correct account receivables activities;
- Conduct required internal controls;
- He/she is the point of contact for Account Receivables issues / requests;
- Perform the preparation and updating the documentation of Accounts Receivables processes;
- Active participation to process and efficiency improvement projects.
- Work experience minimum 3 years in accounting or Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable
- Strong understanding of the systems used, how the dates are working and how the data are exported to the other systems;
- SAP experience is a plus;
- Foreign languages knowledge: German minimum B1, English B2;
- Communication and relational skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team and to demonstrate initiative and curiosity;
- Autonomy and organization;
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy and efficiency.