Accounts Receivable with German
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Anunt ce permite munca la distanta
germană - avansat, engleză - avansat
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
WNS Global Services is a recognized leader in business process outsourcing (BPO).
We deliver value to our customers by bringing operational excellence, deep industry and functional knowledge to critical business processes. Our customers come from various industries, such us: travel, insurance, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, distribution and retail.
We will welcome you in a global team and in a friendly work environment where you can professionally evolve.
- Bonuses for your results;
- A great office, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment. Team-Buildings and Christmas parties;
- Meal tickets (15 RON/Day);
- Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses);
- Free coffee and fruits to keep you energized but also medical coverage;
- Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies.
Ideal candidate for the Accounts Receivable position:
- At least 1-year experience in Accounts Receivable/Collections;
- Fluency in German language (minimum B2 level) and good command of English is a must;
- Experience of SAP Accounts Receivable systems.
- Communicating with the client (including other internal departments), sales offices or other external parties in relation to processed activities and solving issues;
- Develops good client relationships and good relations with the colleagues (within the project);
- The duties of a Collections Specialist include collection calls and/or setting up conference calls in order to align parties involved on a common matter discussion with the purpose of reaching desired result and also creation of dispute cases;
- Customer service on collection issues, process customer refunds, Direct Debit, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments (claims/disputes);
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts- Customer calls, account adjustments, small balance write off, customer reconciliations and processing credit memos.
- Enlist the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process;
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with Key Account managers and Sales Support teams.
Looking forward to having you in our team!