Accounts Receivable with French/ German
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
- Accounts Receivable with French in Bucharest
- Accounts Receivable with German in Cluj- Napoca
- University graduate (Economic studies are an advantage)
- Advanced French/ German language skills and Medium English
- Good communication skills
- Accounting knowledge
- Previous work experience in Accounting department
- Verbal & written communication with the client & related departments in order to collect the registered debts
- Managing new customer set up & changes in the customer master data
- Booking & matching of incoming payments
- Processing credit notes
- Conducting credit assessment for new customers & reviewing credit limits for existing customers
- Issuing, checking and sending dunning letters & collection letters
- An attractive compensation package including performance based bonus, meal tickets, life & medical insurance
- Great chance to develop your career
- Wide range of trainings such as domain trainings, soft skills development and foreign languages upskilling
Why use Recruitment Agency
- You will be contacted within 30 min of your application
- You are given extra support in preparing for interviews
- You have a contact person who gives you all the details of the job
- You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone
- You don’t have to face the situation where company do not reply to you for days.
- All our services to job seekers are free of charge. We also offer bonus scheme to candidates.
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector. Our fully-trained expert recruiters help and advise job seekers throughout the recruitment process, and always treat the candidate as a high priority.
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.