Accounts Receivable Team Leader
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
We have a fantastic job opportunity in our Finance Center in Tirgu Mures to join the team as a Accounts Receivable Team Leader. You will be responsible for leading the team in actively pursuing all overdue debt, reporting directly to the Financial Controller, Romania
The purpose of the Accounts Receivable Team Leader is to ensure that all accounts receivable processing is performed in a timely and accurate manner for all divisions. This includes processing, query handling, reporting, analyses, allocated reconciliations and month end duties.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Ensuring the Accounts Receivable team are organised in such a way as to manage the debt profile across all Divisions, allocating work and supervising the team accordingly.
- Ensuring consistency and standardisation of accounts receivable processes and procedures leading to the efficient running of the team.
- Reviewing all non-trade Sales invoices, receipts, remittances, statements and credit notes, to include Rent and Marketing and both external and inter-company, as raised by the team.
- Responsible for the assessment of credit checks on potential new clients.
- Set up new Debtor accounts and maintain the Client Debtor database.
- Monitoring of ageing of all accounts, including preparation of monthly aged debtor reports and dashboards.
- Preparation of proposals on Bad Debt Provisions required.
- Regular contact with debtors including query handling and collection requests.
- Maintenance of audit trails on all processing.
- University degree in Finance and experience in managing teams
- Good work ethic.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic team oriented nature.
- Must have varied and continued experience of Excel and to be able to demonstrate this
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken).