Accounts receivable specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Up to 3 years experience required or business degree.
- SAP experience or other ERP system preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical ability and problem solving skills.
- English language skills (B2 required)
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Verifies and enters transactions from lock box and local deposits.
- Updates receivables by totalling unpaid invoices.
- Maintains records by microfilming invoices, debits, and credits.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers.
- Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
- Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department.
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accountsreceivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.