The AR Pricing Analyst is responsible for performing work activities included in the Order to Cash (OTC) process for the Molson Coors organization.
1. Ensure pricing related deliverables as per Pricing Model applicable for the region; set up timely all pricing conditions for allocated area.
2. Manage and set up accurately all limited time offers.
3. Ensure timely corrections for billing documents, performs pricing investigation, validation and invoice corrections.
4. Daily monitoring of billing blocks and unshipped deliveries and checking the completeness of sales order and address appropriate actions (business or technical).
5. Prepare the key monthly / ad-hoc reports and inform the relevant business units/ GBS process owners.
6. Maintain and update SOP/QRG as per agreed approval flows.
SKILLS & RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE
- Language Skills: English B2; Croatian B1;
- Computer skills, including experience with SAP ERP system and Microsoft Office
- Strong financial analysis skills, including ability to assess financial condition of a company and ongoing viability
- Ability to escalate the communication; make recommendations and support the recommendations
- Deep analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skill
- Strong negotiation and decision-making skills
- Significant experience in finance or credit related field
- Solid time management skills
- Relevant knowledge for OTC processes including credit risk and financial analysis (preferred min 3 years)
- Ability to manage multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities and specific time constraints
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Experience working in a shared service, process driven or service center environment
- Expertise in Order-to-Cash function including best practices, technologies, processes, procedures and tools
- Preferable training and certification in Six Sigma or LEAN
- Experience working for a multinational organization and working with colleagues internationally
- CPG industry experience
- This role will partner with all internal and external customers at all levels to identify and resolve issues related to pricing maintenance and analysis activity.
- The role will ensure pricing set-up and pricing management activities acting as a key link in the overall accounts receivables monitoring from sales order until billing
- The role will ensure timely and accurate pricing set-up, corrections and analysis partnering with all internal and external customers across business unit.
- The role will interact with internal and external customers across business unit and external customers in order to ensure proper maintenance and accuracy of the pricing set-up and pricing corrections within OTC Department.