Ideal candidate - Entry Level
• Able to proficiently communicate in French (B2-C1) and English (B2-C1).
• Reactive to requirements and a pro-active person.
• Detail and number-oriented personality.
• Ability to work analytically in a problem-solving environment.
• 0-2 year of work experience - entry level position.
• University degree in Finance or Accounting or other related field.
Accenture is looking for a new colleague in our team of enthusiasts that enjoy delivering the best practices and learning from the best!
The Accounts Receivable Officer will be responsible for processing accounts receivable transactions mainly cash collections activities (direct and indirect), customer queries and dispute resolution activities, billing, posting customer payments, gathering and analyzing financial information, etc. Some of your duties would include analyzing customer account balances, investigating and resolving customer issues, corresponding and negotiating with customers, writing off uncollectible balances, applying cash remittances and credit adjustments.
The Accounts Payable Officer will book and post invoices with focus on correct processing (main focus on the problematic invoices) and update of the procedures for the given country. He would also be responsible for handling specific holds on invoices and rejections, providing internal reporting, sharing information and knowledge. A certain degree of contact with the client’s suppliers would be a part of the job as well.
Why we think you might like us:
• Previous experience in finance is not a requirement - we would provide you with an opportunity to gain experience and learn!
• Work for a global company with global opportunities – the world has no borders with Accenture!
• Work in a team that aims to fit international standards of professionalism that reflect our company’s core values.
• A challenging and dynamic workflow, ability to apply previous knowledge and learn new skills.
• Flexibility in the work performance: opportunity for individual creative work as well as team work.
Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career!