Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Strada Ion Roată, București
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar position
- Good command of English language (comprehension, written and speech)
- Open mind and reliable person
- University degree in Finance/ Accounting
- Basic knowledge of financial accounting
- Experience in working with Microsoft Excel reports
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical skills, ability to work with numbers
- Professional and with a service-oriented approach
- Ability to prioritize issues
- Ability to take initiative and deliver results
- Communications skills, ability to communicate effectively in oral and written form
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage the recovering debts process
- Maintain a good relationship with business partners
- Exchange of information with partners and check balances
- Ensure accuracy for the information sent to the partners
- Prepare monthly reports for CFO relating collection tasks
- Sets on request credit limits for partners
- Provides information support activities necessary for other departments
- Various reports to the CEO / CFO.
- As our colleague, you will be part of a young and energetic team and work in a pleasant & casual atmosphere. We care for our employees and therefore we want to make sure they are also happy. If you like after work activities, you will join as at our monthly gatherings and we'll do something fun for sure
- Attractive working hours and monthly transport
- As a member of our company, you'll have the opportunity to develop a solid career within a company organized according to international standards
- Your health is important for us so we provide a good medical insurance
- Salary corresponding to personal performance
- Bonus - we do short Fridays :)
You may send your CV (please specify the position for which you're applying) at .
Net Connect Group started its activity back in 2000 as an internet provider and in 2003 entered the telecom voice market, being the first alternative operator in Romania. The year of 2010 marked the beginning of our expansion, as we opened business in our neighboring country, Bulgaria.
Since then, along with a young and energetic team we managed to make to most of our resources, we identified new opportunities and we opened other 9 offices all around Europe, offering direct termination in those countries.
Our collaboration with the biggest voice suppliers in the world along with our own direct routes helps us in offering the best quality-price ratio, at the highest technical standards.