Accounts Receivable Associate with French
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Design the Future
At Steelcase, we believe the places where people work, really matter. Great places can inspire, accelerate innovation, enhance wellbeing and connect people to each other and to the purpose of their organization. By studying how people work and by bringing human insights to the places where they work, we help organizations to achieve a higher level of performance.
We’d like to invite you to begin a journey with us.
In 2011, we opened a new Business Center in one of the most vibrant cities in Romania –
Cluj-Napoca. We provide a wide range of support services for Steelcase Innovation Centers, Manufacturing and Sales Organizations, supporting Europe and North America.
We’d like to invite you to become a member of our Steelcase team and work for a global leader in one of our inspiring spaces.
- Generates invoices and adjustments on the invoices
- Vendor Master Data maintenance (temporarily task)
- Deals with all the requests received through Cordys and Village ticketing systems, respecting the agreed turnaround time
- Ability to filter and analyze the requests received, considering the financial regulations and the internal procedures
- Ability to follow a procedure as per the accounting rules and Steelcase process
- Responsiveness towards the requests coming from the market
- Ability to analyze and resolve customers or internal employees’ problems or requests
- Process and check requests submitted and follow up whenever necessary
- Provides excellent customer service to all collaborators by managing calls / email inquiries
- Assist AR team on the continuous process improvement
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Working Team Leader or Supervisor
- Fulfils AR dashboards (if requested) and provides all explanations needed
- Ensures training for new joiners as per the training plan made by AR Supervisor or Working Team Leader
- Regularly review and update all the SOPs related to the process
- Comply with business ethics, applicable laws and regulations
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information
- Work according to Steelcase core values
- Back-up provided as per the Back-up internal file, whenever needed and as per the prioritization made by the Supervisor and the Working Team Leader
- Task prioritization made and discussed with the Team Leader or Supervisor; follow the prioritization made by the Team Leader or Supervisor, whenever required
- Business / Economics graduate
- Good knowledge of SAP / EXCEL would be a plus
- Fluency in English and advanced level of French
- Strong computer skills including Web navigation and Microsoft Office
- Able to work with tight dead-lines and able to handle the volumes in the agreed turnaround time
- Able to expresses thoughts clearly, adapts to different communication styles
- Strong organizational and documentation skills
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and positive attitude
- Desire of continuous improvement