Accounts Receivable and Payable Specialist
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
engleză - avansat
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
The higher education industry is a growing market and QS has established itself as the global leader in higher education events and intelligence. We provide recruiting platforms for Business Schools, Universities and employers to meet with talented individuals, for their academic programmes and career development. We are also known worldwide for the QS World University Rankings.
We are currently looking for a motivated finance professional to join our global team in the position of Accounts Receivable and Payable Specialist. The role will initially support the Receivables function eventually transitioning into the Accounts Payable. As such we are looking for a flexible candidate with solid accounting skills who is strong in both AR and AP and is open to a flexible approach to this very interesting and demanding role.
Working as part of a global finance team, you will take on a broad and challenging role:
AR element of the role (reporting to the AR Manager based in our Bucharest office)
- Ensure accurate and complete billing within cycles is in place.
- Pro-actively communicate with customers to ensure invoices are received and payments made on time.
- Maintain and update all collection and dispute logs.
- Ensure all letters and key financial documents are filed appropriately.
- Allocate accounts receivable receipts.
- Resolve queries promptly, this will include logging and rebilling of invoices and issuing of credit notes.
- Journal GL accounts corrections.
- Flag any credit issues with the Accounts Receivable Manager.
- Assist with the implementation of new projects and developments in the receivables area.
AP element of the role (reporting to the AP Manager based in our London office)
- Pro-actively communicate with vendors to ensure invoices are received quoting a valid PO and payments made on time.
- Assist with the implementation of new projects and developments in the payables area.
- Build good strong relationships with customers, suppliers and all internal stakeholders.
- Ensure all payments are accurately generated via NetSuite – for approval and processing.
- Process payments via online banking system.
- Review and enter new supplier requests onto NetSuite.
- Assist with the administration of Expenses and NetSuite financial systems.
- Work with wider finance team to help and support day to day and month end activities according to deadlines.
- Provide information and assistance to auditors at year end.
- Provide other ad hoc assistance on request.
We are looking for a high calibre candidate with:
- Extensive Accounts Receivable & Payable experience
- Focus on delivery of high-quality output
- Commitment to continuous learning and development
- Strong Excel skills, including pivot tables and vlookups
- Knowledge and skills of basic accounting
- Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy
- Planning and prioritising skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Previous experience of NetSuite would be advantageous