Accounts Receivable Analyst (AR with SAP)
Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Ensures timely payments reconciliation/ application / customer clearing; as well as timely coverage for all order to cash processes: Cash app, billing, pricing, claims, account reconciliations, payments or charges;
- Deductions management; carrying out the specific month-close activities, such as journal posting and account reconciliation, processing of all invoicing requests (debit or credit memos) as per agreed timelines and business needs;
- Prepare the key monthly / ad-hoc reports and inform the relevant business units/ GBS process owners;
- Bad Debt management / Processing of Bad Debt w/offs;
- Direct involvement in the Rebates process - both transactional and reporting.
- English language level - B2
- Computer skills, including experience with SAP ERP system and Microsoft Office
- Strong financial analysis skills, including ability to assess financial condition of a company and ongoing viability;
- Strong negotiation and decision making skills;
- Significant experience in finance or credit related field;
- Relevant knowledge for OTC processes including credit risk and financial analysis;
- Expertise in Order-to-Cash function including best practices, technologies, processes, procedures and tools;
- Preferable training and certification in Six Sigma or LEAN;
- Experience working for a multinational organization and working with colleagues internationally.
What’s in it for You?
- Great people culture.
- Salary package based on experience and expertise.
- Fix Benefits: Medical Clinic & Life insurance.
- Flexible Benefits Meal Vouchers, Holiday Vouchers, Transportation, Health insurance, Sport & Wellness ………and lots of free beer.