The Accounts Receivable department assists the organization in meeting its operational needs by timely and accurate cash allocation, through building and maintaining positive relationships with its customers and internal stakeholders.
As part of the team, your mission will be:
· To provide accurate and complete information to the customers and internal stakeholders and assist them in understanding the credit, billing and collection process;
· Carry out accounts receivable responsibilities, with the highest degree of courtesy and efficiency possible;
· Guarantee the preparation and updating the documentation of treasury processes;
· Coordinate of a range of tasks (less complex than seniors), respectively mentoring of juniors;
· Work within agreed procedures with a moderate degree of supervision;
· Identify all relevant issues in straightforward situations, assess each using standard procedures, and make consistent decisions;
· Perform timely and correct account receivables activities;
· Conduct required internal controls;
· Be the point of contact for account receivables issues / requests;
· Perform the preparation and updating the documentation of account receivables processes;
· Understand the systems used, how the dates are working and how the data are exported to the other systems;
· Participate to process and efficiency improvement projects.
· Cash applications
· Reception and process of wire/cash payments/checks/bills of exchange, including payment allocation to AR invoices and self-billing invoices clearing and matching;
· Resolve unallocated cash 1st, 2nd and 3rd level and escalate unallocated cash if the case;
· Partial payments, managing prepayments (notification of advance payment, booking and clearing advance payment);
· Analysis of customers in credit balance and proposal of payments to the AR department (credit notes); · Submit payments to customers/refund;
· Control of interfaces; reconciliation of errors and resolution 1st, 2nd and 3rd level;
· Reception and matching of all types incoming payments;
· Closing and reporting activities;
· Ensure that all credit management activities comply with Group referential and relevant country's legislation.