Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
169A Calea Floreasca, București
This role is part of an Accounts Payable team offering support to a diverse and global business consulting company. By joining this team, you will have the opportunity to enrich your knowledge in Finance&Accounting and learn about complex tools and procedures used in this field.
- Fluency in English and medium in German
- Graduated, preferably in Economic studies
-1 year experience of working in the Finance &Accounting domain or back office environment in Procure to pay area
- Working knowledge with respect to European tax and statutory compliance
- Prior experience of transition of financial processes from offshore location will benefit
- Excellent communication skills
- Thinking process
- Be proactive, ask and perform work
- Ability to plan the steps to be taken to achieve objectives
- Taking personal responsibility for actions
- Working experience and knowledge of the end-to-end
- Accounts Payable process in a shared services environment.
- Ability to grasp clients business, process, policies and procedures quickly and perform the activity and role assigned
- Understanding the agreed and defined Service Level Agreements
- Recommend process improvements and ideas to Supervisor
- Prepare query & errors logs / Dashboards and recommend solutions for closure.
- Handling calls and emails related to vendors and employees on query regarding invoice processing, payment.
- Perform vendor reconciliation, PO analysis and month end reports.
- Prepares query & errors logs/ dashboards and recommend solutions for closure